Cow & Gate Blue 2 200 g
Brand : Cow & Gate
COW & GATE BLUE 200 G
IMPORTANT NOTICE- Breast feeding is the best for your baby. Seek Advice of your health care professional before starting formula feeding.
Cow & Gate Blue 2 is nutritionally complete whey based follow on formula suitable from 6 months onwards. It can be used if baby is not being breastfed.
Cow & Gate Blue 2 contains;
- Our exclusive blend of Prebiotics (GOS/FOS);
- Omega 3*, including LCPs (DHA & AA);
- Vitamins, minerals and nucleotides.
Lactose, Vegetable oil (coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil, canola oil, palm oil, soya bean oil, soya lecithin), demineralised whey protein, skimmed milk, whey protein concentrate, Galacto Oligo Saccharides (GOS), Fructo Oligo Saccharides (FOS), calcium carbonate, tri calcium phosphate, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, calcium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, single sell oil (AA), fish oil (DHA), sodium ascorbate, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate, retinly acetate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, calcium d-pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, phytomenadione, pyridoxine hydrochloride, b-carotene, folic acid, biotin, choline chloride, L-Cystein, taurine, nucleotides, L-Carnitine, myo inositol.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
For the health of your infant, always follow the instructions carefully. Incorrect use or preparation could damage your baby’s health.
1) Always wash your hands and clean everything used to prepare the feed.
2) Sterilise bottle and teat by boiling in water for 10 minutes.
3) Boil clean drinking water for 10 minutes; allow to cool down. Consult feeding table; pour correct quantity of previously boiled lukewarm water into sterilised bottle.
4) Add correct number of level scoops of C&G Blue 2 powder. Level each scoop with back of clean knife. Do not press down.
5) Mix until the powder is completely dissolved. Check the temperature of the feed. Use formula immediately after preparation.
Warning: Prepare only one feed at a time. Never re-use unfinished feeds, discard it. Clean bottle & teat immediately after feeding. Keep the pack tightly closed in a cool dry place, not in the refrigerator. Use the content with in three weeks after opening.
Want to know more? Give us a call at: 011-7774700